Even though it is hard to pick up speed up the hill there, I started to hold the centre of the inside lane all the way through the lights and past the road that forks to the left. This is to stop idiots passing too close as I cross the junction or just after, and to discourage other idiots from cutting me up as I go past the fork:
I’ve even started holding the lane beyond this point and through the next set of lights, because of idiots coming past me with only inches to spare.
- Myth: “Essential motor vehicles” August 17, 2021
- How to lie with statistics. August 8, 2021
- Myth: “But I have to park on the pavement.” July 29, 2021
- Myth: “Unsightly, invisible wand orcas” July 18, 2021
- A staggering level of ignorance from a councillor. July 3, 2021
- Myth: “The data show this road is not dangerous…” April 16, 2021