Using cycling and walking KSI data (data about how many people have been killed or injured whilst cycling or walking) to define which are “dangerous roads” is fallacious. The most dangerous roads tend to be avoided by people on cycles and on foot precisely because they are dangerous and feel dangerous. Those roads will have very low KSI figures for those modes, but that doesn’t mean they are safe; just that people have been forced off them.
- Comparison April 30, 2023
- Bolton vs Wigan on Active Travel: what does ChatGPT “think”? April 10, 2023
- Kensington High Street judicial review March 15, 2023
- Highway Code Rule 66 October 7, 2022
- More poor quality consultations from Bolton Council May 21, 2022
- Darlington Roundabouts January 16, 2022